Mar. 15, 2015
These minutes cover the discussion leading to an agreement on the phrasing of the mission statement in preparation for filing for NFP Corporation.
The mission statement to which we have agreed is:
The Mission of StarGift Project is: to be a source of inspiring faith in youth and their families through the creative arts.
In reaching this decision, Jodi Lancaster, Chad Emmett, Harold A. [Skip] Hahn and Pamela Hieser voted on a subset of three of the suggestions for most effective mission statement. The emails below include the request for vote and responses
- Jodi response to mission statement vote
- Chad response to mission statement vote
- Skip response to mission statement vote
- Pam: I think #3 is the most succinct and at the same time provides the broadest interpretation. I agree to #3.
Discussion that led to this vote is contained in the email communications below:
- Eric Swanson – Clarification of mission statements
- Eric Swanson – suggestions for mission-vision statements
- Jodis initial input on suggested mission statements
- Jodis mission statement suggestions
What Next: We will now take up the more complicated discussion of a vision statement!